------ Links: ------
What are the tasks of the RCS?
Back to previous page 
The purposes of the Research Center for Semiotics are:
- research and teaching in semiotic
- editing and publication of semiotic research results, produced by the staff and by other researcher
- collection and documentation of research results in the RCS semiotic library
- distribution of semiotic research results and information on teaching activities to interested persons and institutions by way of periodical newsletters
- organization of joint research projects and meetings with other semiotic network partners in Germany and abroad.
Zusatzinformationen / Extras
Schnellnavigation zur Seite über Nummerneingabe
Copyright TU Berlin 2008